No more nude scenes for Samuel L. Jackson
Los Angeles: American TV actor and film producer Samuel L. Jackson says he won`t be doing anymore nude scenes.
The actor recently injured his shoulder while filming for his new film `Big Game` in Germany. He has joked that the injury has ruined his chances of stripping off in any future movies.
"When I landed on my shoulder, the ligaments which hold the clavicle down snapped and my clavicle jumped up...So yeah all my topless, naked, nude scenes are done now,” contactmusic.com quoted L. Jackson as saying.
The 64-year-old, who has been on a strict vegan diet for the last three months, injured his shoulder after he was thrown out of a helicopter from a staggering height.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone sizzle at pre-Oscars 2017 parties
- Oscars 2017: Will Indian-origin actor Dev Patel win his first Academy award?
- Oscars 2017: Check out the nominees for the 89th Academy Awards
- 'Apollo 13' star Bill Paxton dies at 61
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam