No sequel to Kim Kardashian’s sex tape
London: Fans of Kim Kardashian’s sex tape will be disappointed to know that there won’t be a sequel, as the company which owns the rights to reality star’s first intimate video with Ray-J, has insisted that there’s no second installment.
Vivid Entertainment boss Steve Hirsch has apparently told TMZ.com that any rumours of another “eye popping” sex tape doesn’t exist and he hasn’t heard of it being touted for sale either.
“We’ve already spoken to the third party that brought the first tape to us. And a second tape, or additional footage from the first tape isn’t being shopped around or even exists,” the Mirror quoted him as telling the website.
But Hirsch did add that if there was a “seller” of any rude tape with the socialite, he will “use all legal means possible to protect our ownership”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks