Pakistan’s Ali Zafar pips Hrithik Roshan to be named Sexiest Asian Man
Islamabad: Ali Zafar has become the first person from Pakistan to be crowned as the Sexiest Asian Man by the Eastern Eye newspaper`s list of the 50 Sexiest Asian Men In The World.
The 33-year-old singer turned actor narrowly beat two-time winner Hrithik Roshan into second place, the Daily Times reported.
Zafar said that he was very flattered and never expected to be given this title, asserting that he would like to thank all those who voted for him from the bottom of his heart.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!