Pakistan’s Ali Zafar pips Hrithik Roshan to be named Sexiest Asian Man
Islamabad: Ali Zafar has become the first person from Pakistan to be crowned as the Sexiest Asian Man by the Eastern Eye newspaper`s list of the 50 Sexiest Asian Men In The World.
The 33-year-old singer turned actor narrowly beat two-time winner Hrithik Roshan into second place, the Daily Times reported.
Zafar said that he was very flattered and never expected to be given this title, asserting that he would like to thank all those who voted for him from the bottom of his heart.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Virtual peer pressure can also spark competition
- Good news bookworms! 22nd Delhi Book Fair begins today
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!