Pamela Anderson wears itsy bitty wetsuit for `save whales` campaign
London: Former ‘Baywatch’ star Pamela Anderson is returning to the water for a campaign to save the whales.
The 45-year-old actress arrived via Jet Ski on Friday at the Sea Shepherd SSS Brigitte Bardot, which is docked in Marina del Rey, California.
While she is known for her curves, Anderson kept her stunning figure under wraps in a form-fitting black wetsuit.
She posed for pictures and took part in a news conference promoting the Shepherd Conservation Society’s 2012 campaign to defend the whales, the Daily Mail reported.
The group’s mission called Operation Zero Tolerance will officially begin on November 5 in the North Pacific off of Japan.
It will involve four ships, a helicopter, three drones and more than one hundred international volunteers, all trying to stop Japanese whalers.
The ship that Anderson posed atop will be one of the four ships taking part in the operation.
This is the ninth year that Operation Zero Tolerance has been launched to target whalers.
Environmental activists said that over the years, they have caused the whalers tens of millions of dollars in losses.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Singer Ed Sheeran and his ''lazy eye'' immortalized in wax
- Priyanka Chopra thanks ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ team
- Why is Deepika Padukone proud of Ranveer Singh?
- Indian artist showcases paintings in Egypt
- Biennale foundation to chose curator for 2016 edition
- I hope after 'Quantico', Indian actors are taken seriously: Priyanka Chopra
- TV show 'Maharana Pratap' completes two years
- Anas Rashid injured on 'Diya Aur Baati Hum' set
- Sarabjit Singh's sister Dalbir Kaur visits 'Veera' set
- Darshan Raval to do cameo in 'Badtameez Dil'
- Check out: Salman Khan goes across the border in 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' teaser
- Musical tribute to Noor Jehan, but with a twist
- Sonakshi Sinha to sing at IIFA
- Watch: Dance guru Prabhudheva's mind-blowing act in 'Happy Hour' from 'ABCD2'!
- 'Lay Me Down' changed my life: Sam Smith
- Rap mogul 'Suge' Knight refuses to attend L.A. court hearing
- HC seeks ways to restrain songs promoting drugs and alcohol
- Sam Smith dedicates tweets to fans to celebrate debut album's 1st anniversary
- Judge to hold hearing on whether Shakira's copyright accuser lied
- Ricky Kej grateful to everyone who felt his music
- Sidharth Malhotra, Kriti Sanon 'As I Am' music anthem becomes a rage
- 'Obsessed' Dave Grohl dedicates song to Taylor Swift
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- Zee Media Exclusive: The plight of yoga expert Tejaswi Sharma
- Heat ave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan slapped with Rs 1 crore notice
- Woman denied flat in Mumbai for being a Muslim
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- Kenyan lawyer offers to marry Barack Obama's daughter Malia
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads
- Maggi likely to face ban in India!
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads- Part II
- AIB: The 'Third Gender's right to dignity'
- Salman Khan accident files burnt in Mantralaya fire
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced today
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- Check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 10 Result 2015
- First look: Salman Khan steals thunder in `Bajrangi Bhaijaan`
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- mahresult.nic.in updated with MSBSHSE Maharashtra HSC Class XII Result 2015
- Manmohan Singh defends himself on 2G charge, slams Modi govt for 'carbon copy' schemes
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- Reservation stir: Five percent job quota to Gujjars unlikely, hints Rajasthan govt
- PMO website revamped, now send e-mail to PM Modi directly
- Death toll climbs to over 1400 as intense heatwave continues in India