Pamela Anderson wears itsy bitty wetsuit for `save whales` campaign
London: Former ‘Baywatch’ star Pamela Anderson is returning to the water for a campaign to save the whales.
The 45-year-old actress arrived via Jet Ski on Friday at the Sea Shepherd SSS Brigitte Bardot, which is docked in Marina del Rey, California.
While she is known for her curves, Anderson kept her stunning figure under wraps in a form-fitting black wetsuit.
She posed for pictures and took part in a news conference promoting the Shepherd Conservation Society’s 2012 campaign to defend the whales, the Daily Mail reported.
The group’s mission called Operation Zero Tolerance will officially begin on November 5 in the North Pacific off of Japan.
It will involve four ships, a helicopter, three drones and more than one hundred international volunteers, all trying to stop Japanese whalers.
The ship that Anderson posed atop will be one of the four ships taking part in the operation.
This is the ninth year that Operation Zero Tolerance has been launched to target whalers.
Environmental activists said that over the years, they have caused the whalers tens of millions of dollars in losses.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Conspiracy angle will be probed, says Kerala govt
- If I was home, I'd definitely be voting: Priyanka Chopra
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's 'Tiger Zinda Hai' costumes REVEALED?