Sonam Kapoor to set screen ablaze in a bikini in YRF’s next
New Delhi: Yash Raj Films seem to have taken an oath to make their leading ladies wear bikinis in almost all of their movies. Be it Esha Deol in ‘Dhoom’, Bipasha Basu in ‘Dhoom 2’, Anushka Sharma in ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ and ‘Ladies Vs Ricky Behl’ or Kareena Kapoor in ‘Tashan’, all have donned this sexy garb in the films they did with the Yash Raj banner.
Next in line seems to be the Tinsel Town fashionista, Sonam Kapoor, who has shed her apprehension and will be seen flaunting her shapely figure in a two-piece in her upcoming flick. Sonam is working hard on her body to lose her curves for the bikini sequence much like Kareena did for ‘Tashan’.
According to reports, the 27-year-old has given a nod to slip into a two piece.
The actress should not have much trouble rocking a bikini as she undoubtedly has long legs, the confidence to carry herself well in outfits (some even poles apart) and oodles of good looks.
Here’s wishing Sonam all the best with her fitness training!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!
- Priyanka Chopra finds 'Dilwale', 'Bajirao Mastani' Box Office clash unfortunate