There`s space sex in `Gravity`, jokes Sandra Bullock
Los Angeles: Actress Sandra Bullock has joked how her upcoming thriller film ‘Gravity’ has a lot of "space sex", which is slower than real life.
"Oh my gosh, there’s so much space sex in this film,” accesshollywood.com quoted her as saying.
“It’s a lot slower than in real life because of the whole zero gravity thing. But it takes us a good 45 minutes to actually get from beginning to end, so (the audience) might nod out a little bit, but the end, the climax is amazing,” Bullock joked.
The actress features alongside George Clooney in the movie.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya