Tia Mowry strips down to wear vegetable apron for PETA campaign
Washington: Tia Mowry, the former child star of 90s TV show ‘Sister Sister’, has posed wearing just an apron made out of leafy greens in a new campaign for PETA.
In the sexy shot, the 34-year-old actress revealed her long legs while she posed with an apple in her hand and a saucy look on her face, Us magazine reported.
The 34-year-old actress explained in a behind-the-scenes video that she chose to get clicked because she wanted to educate people about the benefits of becoming vegetarian.
Mowry also said that being a vegan has helped her to make `better and healthy choices`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali