Tia Mowry strips down to wear vegetable apron for PETA campaign
Washington: Tia Mowry, the former child star of 90s TV show ‘Sister Sister’, has posed wearing just an apron made out of leafy greens in a new campaign for PETA.
In the sexy shot, the 34-year-old actress revealed her long legs while she posed with an apple in her hand and a saucy look on her face, Us magazine reported.
The 34-year-old actress explained in a behind-the-scenes video that she chose to get clicked because she wanted to educate people about the benefits of becoming vegetarian.
Mowry also said that being a vegan has helped her to make `better and healthy choices`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Valentine's Day 2016: Fill your abode with positivity on the day of love!
- New short film for Valentine's Day
- With 'Neerja' Sonam Kapoor might find herself: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Shah Rukh Khan's car attacked in Ahmedabad while shooting for 'Raees'
- You will love this! Robust Salman Khan freezes frame with Anushka Sharma for 'Sultan'-- See pic