Tia Mowry strips down to wear vegetable apron for PETA campaign
Washington: Tia Mowry, the former child star of 90s TV show ‘Sister Sister’, has posed wearing just an apron made out of leafy greens in a new campaign for PETA.
In the sexy shot, the 34-year-old actress revealed her long legs while she posed with an apple in her hand and a saucy look on her face, Us magazine reported.
The 34-year-old actress explained in a behind-the-scenes video that she chose to get clicked because she wanted to educate people about the benefits of becoming vegetarian.
Mowry also said that being a vegan has helped her to make `better and healthy choices`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil': Karan Johar's scintillating locales for shoot!
- Amal is the smart one in our relationship: George Clooney
- Keith Urban joins Taylor Swift on stage to perform song
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Singh Is Bliing’ shining at the Box Office
- Would love to be part of 'Beetlejuice' sequel: Geena Davis