Vanessa Paradis tried seducing Woody Allen
Los Angeles: Actress Vanessa Paradis, a fan of actor-director Woody Allen, says she tried to seduce him.
"I do not know if I could seduce him, certainly I tried. And not only on set, I followed him outside, around New York. Every week I went to hear him play the clarinet at the Carlyle, I talked about music, my songs, my passions. I had a great feeling with him," Paradis said in a statement.
Paradis and Allen will be seen together in John Turturro’s new film `Fading Gigolo`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!