Actor Jr. NTR's Telugu outing "Nannaku Prematho", despite mixed reviews from critics and audiences alike, has managed to earn over Rs.50 crore in the worldwide ticket window in just two weeks.
A Bengali film based on the sensational Sheena Bora murder case will hit the screens this February.
A R Murugadoss's next Tamil-Telugu bilingual film will be the most expensive film of his career.
Sudha Kongara Prasad says she would love to direct the project the Telugu version of 'Saala Khadoos'.
In a shocking turn of events, famous Malayalam film actress Kalpana breathed her last on Monday.
Though Priyanka Chopra's production house Purple Pebble Pictures (PPP) could not be successful with its first venture ' Madam ji,' the actress is all set to make a comeback as producer.
Prabhas’ uncle has been able to convince him to get married this year.
SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali' broken many records to set new benchmarks. In a recent announcement made by Malayalam star Prithviraj Sukumaran, he along with filmmaker RS Vimal are coming up with a magnum opus which is touted to be the biggest and most expensive Malayalam movie. Walking on the lines of blockbuster 'Baahubali', the movie is titled 'Karnan'.
Actor Jr. NTR-starrer Telugu drama "Nannaku Prematho", an emotional drama between a father and son, has entered the $1 million club in the US in just three days since its release.
The filmmakers and lead actors have been directed to show cause why criminal complaint should not be lodged against to them on the issue, it said.
The film will be directed by veteran Malayalam filmmaker T.K Rajeev Kumar.
Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar is glad to go South in his career.
Suriya took to Twitter share a picture that reveals his look in the film which is titled ‘S3’.
SS Rajamouli and his team toiled hard to give Indian cinema one of its biggest gifts in the form of 'Baahubali' starring Prabhas, Rana Daggubati and Sathyaraj in pivotal roles.
Tamannaah Bhatia joins the sets of Tamil movie 'Dharmadurai'.
Oscar-winning sound designer Resul Pookutty will join the team of superstar Rajinikanth's Tamil sci-fi drama "2.o", the sequel to 2010 blockbuster "Enthiran".
Mahesh Babu and his son were near the Burj Khalifa – when it got covered with dense clouds!
Wamiqa Gabbi will make her Tamil debut with forthcoming romantic-drama 'Maalai Nerathu Mayakkam'.
Directed by Swapnil Shetkar, almost all the actors from the first installment have been retained in the sequel, with addition of Konkani actress Samiksha Desai.
- A birthday like never before: Here's how everyone's beloved Virender Sehwag celebrated his big day
- BLK Hospital to organise awareness walk on cancer
- Congenital Hypothyroidism scan vital to avoid mental damage in new borns
- It would be apt that Stalin is my successor: DMK patriarch Karunanidhi
- Ice water mix helps body to cope up exertion in hot weather
- India clears purchase of 145 M777 howitzers worth Rs 4500 crore from US
- Persistent wrist injury forces Rafael Nadal to shut down 2016 season, targets early recovery
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Why is Mamata Banerjee silent on communal agitation in West Bengal?
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- DNA: Analysis of how Kejriwal attempts to doubt India's surgical strike - Part II
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- #PakStandsWithKejriwal: Arvind Kejriwal's popularity soars in Pakistan, Delhi CM becomes No 1 Twitter trend
- BIG CATCH! Pakistani boat along with 9 crew members caught by Indian coast guard in Gujarat
- Major Gaurav Arya writes open letter, blasts Karan Johar, Mahesh Bhatt and people batting for Pakistani artists - MUST READ
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Jayalalithaa health condition: Tamil Nadu CM's treatment plan is being advised by this British doctor - Know about him
- REALITY CHECK! Here's truth behind 'Indian Army welfare fund' message going viral on WhatsApp after Uri attack
- Is Hindutva a religion or way of life? SC revisits verdict
- J&K: China's flags recovered from terror hideouts in Baramullah, Kupwara
- Shocking! Nursery schools now costlier than IITs
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- Delhi Police may arrest Kabaddi player Rohit over wife's suicide
- Brave lady sub-inspector saves girl from kidnapping in Madhya Pradesh
- Politics over Mahesh Sharma's visit to Ayodhya museum site ahead of UP elections
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Fire safety norms not followed in many hospitals of India
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets
- #KarwaChauth: Harbhajan Singh's hilarious tweet for all husbands will leave you in splits!
- Virender Sehwag's birthday wish to Sunny Deol is as funny as it gets from the Twitter guru
- Rita Bahuguna Joshi joins BJP, blames exit on Rahul Gandhi, Prashant Kishor; Congress calls her 'traitor, migratory bird'
- Dear Zindagi teaser: Shah Rukh Khan and Alia Bhatt will make you celebrate life—Watch now
- Bipasha Basu looked like a doll on her first Karva Chauth
- Wife of national Kabaddi player commits suicide, leaves message blaming husband of torture
- Mumbai on alert after IndiGo pilot spots 'drone' near city airport
- Congress MLA suspended for remarks against Rahul Gandhi, says `I can't call a donkey a horse`
- Hizbul recruits seen hugging, laughing in new video; Srinagar scribe quizzed over links with militants