`Aal` first Tamil film shot at India-China border?
Chennai: The makers of upcoming Tamil thriller `Aal`, the remake of Hindi movie `Aamir`, have claimed that the film happens to be the first in the language to be shot at the India-China border in Sikkim. They have also shot in some of the busiest locations here.
"Some important portion of the film was shot at the Indo-China border in Sikkim. No other Tamil film has ever been shot here," read a statement.
"We`ve also shot in some of the busiest and most crowded places in Chennai such as Parry Corner, Mount Road and Elephant Gate area. It`s almost impossible to shoot in these areas but we somehow managed to pull it off," the statement added.
Vidharth plays the role originally essayed by Rajeev Khandelwal.
`Aal`, which talks about national integration and religious unity, is directed by debutant Anand Krishnan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor thank Gauri Khan for turning Ranbir's house into home!