`Go Goa Gone` directors eye Mahesh Babu for next
Chennai: Director duo Krishna DK and Raj Nidimoru, known for helming films such as ‘Shor In the City’ and ‘Go Goa Gone’, are keen to direct Telugu superstar Mahesh Babu. They have already offered him a script.
"Yes, we are interested to work with Mahesh in a straight Telugu film. We have narrated the story to him and we are waiting to hear from him. This is all what I can reveal at the moment. We have to wait for more development on this," Krishna said.
When asked why Mahesh Babu, Krishna said: "Why not Mahesh? He is a great actor and we want to make different kind of commercial film with him for a larger audience".
The duo`s last outing ‘Go Goa Gone’, a zombie-comedy, has reportedly netted Rs.12.80 crore in its opening weekend.
A busy actor, Mahesh is currently wrapping up his untitled Telugu project with director Sukumar. He is soon to join hands with director Krish for a Telugu film titled ‘Shivam’.
There is also a Sreenu Vaitla picture with Mahesh in the pipeline.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor