`Kick 2` to go on floors soon
Chennai: Director Surendar Reddy, who is currently awaiting the release of Telugu actioner `Race Gurram`, says the sequel to his Telugu blockbuster `Kick` will go on floors as soon as actor Ravi Teja completes working on his current project `Power`.
"I`m waiting for Ravi Teja to complete `Power’, and as soon he`s he`s done with it, we will start working on `Kick 2`," Reddy said.
Actor Nandamuri Kalyan Ram will produce "Kick 2".
"We haven`t decided on the rest of the cast. Only Ravi Teja is part of the sequel as of now and Kalyan Ram will be producing it under his home banner," he added.
"Kick", which is currently being remade in Hindi with Salman Khan, still remains to be the biggest hit in Ravi Teja`s career.
Meanwhile, Ravi-starrer "Power" with Hansika Motwani is nearing completion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out