`Love Cycle` about boundless love
Chennai: Telugu director Tapan Kumar says his upcoming Telugu romantic-comedy ‘Love Cycle’ will explore the depths of a relationship that has no limits.
"Most love stories follow a kind of cycle. But my film, though titled `Love Cycle`, is about a relationship between a boy and a girl with no limits. The story will highlight the fact that relationships can be successful without having boundaries," Tapan told reporters.
Sri and Reshma have been roped in to play the lead pair and they will be joined by L.B. Sriram, Jhansi, Srinivasa Rao, Chanti, Kamal, Sharath and Anita Nag in the cast.
Raana has produced the film, which has music by Agasthya and cinematography by Areef Lalani.
Shot in places such as Rajahmundry and Hyderabad, `Love Cycle` is currently in re-recording phase and is expected to release next month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- Sunil Grover OUT of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? Here's the TRUTH
- Rajinikanth's '2.0': Police detain two crew members for attacking journalists?
- PIL against Kamal Haasan for allegedly hurting Hindu sentiments
- Pawan Kalyan, Shruti Haasan's 'Katamarayudu' trailer packs quite a punch! - Watch
- Khushbu Sundar in Rajinikanth's next with Pa Ranjith?
- 'Baahubali 2': Prabhas and Rana Daggubati starrer becomes ‘most viewed Indian trailer ever’!