`Mr. Pellikoduku` as entertaining as original: Producer
Chennai: Telugu actor Sunil-starrer ‘Mr. Pellikoduku’, a remake of Hindi blockbuster ‘Tanu weds Manu’, is nearing completion and NV Prasad, one of the film`s co-producers, guarantees the movie will be as entertaining as the original.
"We have ensured that the entertaining part of the original is not lost in our film. Even though we have made the film keeping in mind the image of our hero Sunil, we have all elements to impress the multiplex crowd as well," Prasad told reporters.
"The comedy from the original has been tweaked in such a way to impress all sections of the audience. It is a wholesome family entertainer and, therefore, we don`t want to compromise on the output," he added.
The film, which is currently in the post-production phase, stars Sunil and Isha Chawla in the roles of R. Madhavan and Kangna Ranaut.
The film, which has music by S.A. Rajkumar, also features Ali, Dharmavarapu Subrahmanyam, L.B. Sriram, Ahuti Prasad, Ravi Babu, M.S. Narayana, Tulasi, Ushasri, Archana and Bhavani.
Devi Prasad has directed the film, which has cinematography by Sameer Reddy and art by M.S. Ravi Kumar. Paras Jain has co-produced the project.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels
- Jallikattu row: After Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth bats for bull taming sport