`Vaalu` delayed, director cites financial crunch
Chennai: Director Vijay Chander says that the release of his Tamil comedy `Vaalu` has been delayed due to a financial crunch.
`Vaalu`, which stars Silambarasan aka Simbu, was slated to release in December, but now it is likely to come out on Simbu`s birthday Feb 3 next year.
"Due to some financial problem of our producer, we still haven`t finished the film. We are yet to shoot a song in India and a few more abroad. If everything goes as planned, then the audio will be unveiled in December and release on Simbu`s birthday," Vijay said.
"I know Simbu`s fans have been waiting patiently for the film and my sincere request to them is to wait a little longer. I`m sure they won`t regret waiting when the film releases," he added.
The film, produced by S.S. Chakravarthy, also features Hansika Motwani, Santhanam, VTV Ganesh, Brahmanadam, Adithya and Manthra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Actress resumes work
- The Ghazi Attack: First week Box Office collections figures of Rana Daggubati starrer are out!
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Didn’t photograph more actors, says accused Sunil Kumar
- Vikram Vedha: R Madhavan - Vijay Sethupathi's on screen face off is incredibly captivating – WATCH
- ‘Baahubali 2’ motion poster will make your jaw drop! WATCH