Aditi Chengappa joins cast of `Rudhramadevi`
Chennai: Southern actress Aditi Chengappa is the latest to join the ensemble cast of upcoming Telugu 3D period-drama ‘Rudhramadevi’ after Rana Daggubati, Baba Sehegal and Nathalia Kaur.
"Just signed director Gunasekhar`s `Rudhramadevi`! Can`t think of a better way to get back into Telugu films! Woohoo! Here I come," Aditi posted on her Twitter page.
She will play the role of Ganapamba, sister of Rani Rudhramadevi, a character being essayed by Anushka Shetty in the film.
Directed and produced by Gunasekhar, the film will narrate the story of one of the most prominent women rulers of Kakatiya dynasty.
The film also features Prakash Raj, Krishnam Raju, Hamsa Nandini, Ravi Babu and Madhumitha in important roles.
Maestro Illayaraja has been roped in to compose the music for the film, which will have art direction by Thota Tharani and editing by Sreekar Prasad.
Aditi, known for her Telugu film ‘Thakita Thakita’, is currently awaiting the release of her Tamil film ‘Konjam Koffee Konjam Kaadhal’.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Watch: Varun, Kriti's party anthem 'Manma Emotion Jaage' from 'Dilwale'
- Tamasha movie review: It's all about Ranbir, Deepika's painful yet ecstatic journey
- 'Dilwale' has a lot of twists, turns, says Varun Dhawan
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter
- Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone’s 'Bajirao Mastani' to release in Tamil, Telugu
- I thought acting offer was a joke: Shankar Mahadevan
- Marathi actor Prashant Damle to get Dinanath Mangeshkar award
- Om Puri to be back in Malayalam films after 27 years
- Make music compulsory in schools, colleges: Ilayaraja