Amyra Dastur to make Tamil debut with `Anegan`
Chennai: ‘Issaq’ girl Amyra Dastur is all set to make her Tamil debut opposite Dhanush in his upcoming suspense-thriller ‘Anegan’, scheduled to go on floors Monday in Puducherry.
"Bollywood actress Amyra will make her Tamil debut opposite Dhanush in the big-budget flick `Anegan`, which will be helmed by K.V Anand," said a statement from the production house AGS Entertainments.
Tamil actor Karthik, a popular face in the industry in the late 1980s and early 1990s, will be seen in an important role in the film.
‘Anegan’ will also feature Atul Kulkarni, Ashish Vidyarthi and Jagan in important roles.
The film will also be shot across exotic locations such as Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia and Bolivia among many other countries.
Harris Jayraj has been roped in to compose the music, while Omprakash will handle cinematography.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels
- Jallikattu row: After Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth bats for bull taming sport