Amyra Dastur to make Tamil debut with `Anegan`
Chennai: ‘Issaq’ girl Amyra Dastur is all set to make her Tamil debut opposite Dhanush in his upcoming suspense-thriller ‘Anegan’, scheduled to go on floors Monday in Puducherry.
"Bollywood actress Amyra will make her Tamil debut opposite Dhanush in the big-budget flick `Anegan`, which will be helmed by K.V Anand," said a statement from the production house AGS Entertainments.
Tamil actor Karthik, a popular face in the industry in the late 1980s and early 1990s, will be seen in an important role in the film.
‘Anegan’ will also feature Atul Kulkarni, Ashish Vidyarthi and Jagan in important roles.
The film will also be shot across exotic locations such as Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia and Bolivia among many other countries.
Harris Jayraj has been roped in to compose the music, while Omprakash will handle cinematography.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut receive top honours
- Jacqueline Fernandez keeps mystery alive on her relationship status
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!
- Kamal Haasan to revive an old character in his next with daughter Shruti
- Know what Radhika Apte has to say about Rajinikanth
- Rajinikanth starrer 'Kabali' teaser will be out in May?
- Sardaar Gabbar Singh movie review: Entertaining, but lazily written
- HC refuses interim stay on release of Bengali film based on Sheena case