Couldn`t have asked for a better south debut than `Lingaa`
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Sonakshi Sinha, daughter of the veteran actor Shatrughan Sinha is set to make her southern film debut with `Lingaa` with megastar Rajinikanth.
The actress said that she couldnt have found a better debut than the film and was quite nervous at first to work with the superstar.
"I couldn`t have asked for a better debut (in the southern film world) than this. I am very happy," she said.
She also went gaga over the cult superstar Rajinikanth`s humble attitude.
"He is a wonderful person. I may not have seen many of his films, but I remember him from `Hum`. I used to really like watching that film," the `Dabbang` star added.
"The first day when I met him on the set, I went up to him and told him, `It is such an honour to work with you, sir`, and I said, `I am very nervous`. So he said, `Why are you nervous? I should be nervous because you are my friend`s (Shatrughan Sinha`s) daughter."
She also said that `Kochadaiyaan` star was extremely professional and is always polite.
"He is very professional. He is such a huge star, yet he is so humble and speaks to everyone so politely. Once he goes out of the set, he is always surrounded by his fans and he makes sure that he rolls down the window and greets them. This is the reason he is such a huge star. The amount of love he gets from his fans, he reciprocates it. That`s amazing."
(With Agency Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Janatha Garage', 'Kirik Party' bag top honours at IIFA Utsavam 2017
- Prabhas, Rana Daggubati’s ‘Baahubali 2’: And the countdown begins now!
- Rajinikanth to essay 5 characters, Akshay Kumar to portray 12 avatars in '2.0'?
- Why Katappa killed Baahubali? Sathyaraj answers the question! - Watch
- ''Baahubali', 67 years later, has beaten the magic created by 'Mughal-e-Azam' on screen'