Deepika`s combat with Rajinikanth - highlight of `Kochadaiiyaan`
Mumbai: Deepika Padukone has always been athletic and sporting. Not one to shun any kind of physical challenge, she took on a fight sequence in ‘Kochadaiiyaan’ with the invincible Rajinikanth in the spirit of a challenge.
Deepika is said to have been so agile on her feet that it became difficult to make her defeat in the sequence look convincing.
Said a source: "The fight sequence where Deepika will be seen doing various forms of martial arts while challenging the mighty Rajinikanth`s invincibility, has turned out to be one of the highlights of the film."
"Everyone in the team felt the fight between Rajiniji and Deepika was the film`s highlight. So, it`s being spotlighted as one of the film`s USPs," added the source.
The film`s director, Soundarya R. Ashwin, daughter of Rajinikanth, says the experience of shooting the sequence was exciting.
"It was great fun. We`re sure it will be a highlight in the film," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan to host 'Savdhaan India'
- Sonakshi Sinha will emerge as role model: Shatrughan Sinha
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast