Dhanush`s next with K.V. Anand
Chennai: Tamil actor Dhanush, who is awaiting the release of debut Hindi movie ‘Raanjhanaa’ and Tamil romantic-drama ‘Mariyaan’, has signed on the dotted line to work in a yet-to-be-titled Tamil film with cinematographer-turned-director K.V. Anand.
"Yes guys. Much to the delight of you all and myself, I`m doing a film with K.V. Anand sir. The technicians are yet to b finalised. (I will) shoot from August," posted Dhanush on his Twitter page.
Anand is known for directing Tamil films such as ‘Mattrraan’, ‘Ko’ and ‘Ayan’. As a cinematographer, he has worked in films such as ‘Khakee’, ‘Sivaji’, ‘Nayak’ and ‘Josh’.
Dhanush is currently working on Tamil comedy ‘Naiyaandi’ with National award-winning filmmaker Sarkunam. He is also dubbing for ‘Raanjhanaa’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks