Gautham Karthik gets emotional
Chennai: Debutant Tamil actor Gautham Karthik, who will be seen in Mani Ratnam`s romantic-drama ‘Kadal’, is happy that viewers have accepted him and sends them heartfelt thanks.
"You all are so kind to have accepted me. I don`t think I can begin to express how happy I feel. Thank you all for making this special," tweeted Gautham, son of Tamil actor Karthik.
Gautham is paired opposite Thulasi Nair, another debutant and daughter of Tamil actress Radha, in the film, which is written, directed and produced by Ratnam.
‘Kadal’, set against the lives of Christian fishermen, is coming out Feb 1. It also features Arvind Swamy, Arjun, Lakshmi Manchu and Thambi Ramaiah in important roles.
A.R. Rahman has composed the music for the film, which has cinematography by Rajiv Menon and editing by Sreekar Prasad.
The cast and crew are currently in Kerala giving finishing touches to the film.
"Off to Kerala for `Kadal` patch work! Yay I get to shoot for `Kadal` again," tweeted Thulasi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017
- Vashu Bhagnani to produce Priyanka Chopra's next home production
- 'Thodari' release delayed in Karnataka