I am doing a Telugu film now: Kriti Sanon
Jaipur: Model-turned-actress Kriti Sanon, who made her debut in Bollywood opposite Tiger Shroff in `Heropanti`, is currently busy shooting a Telugu film.
With her new project, the 23-year-old actress is again going back to her South Indian roots as she made her foray into acting with Sukumar`s Telugu psychological thriller film `1: Nenokkadine`.
"I am doing a Telugu film now. It is an ambitious film I am working on," she said.
The Delhi-born actress was here today to launch `Quickster Football` watch of swiss brand Tissot at the company`s store here.
She said that the watch is specially designed to time football matches.
"With the football fever at its peak now, I guess it is the most suited watch that I could flaunt," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Talks are on for 'Sairat' Telugu remake!
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017