Junior NTR film with Puri Jagannadh slated for Makar Sankranti
Chennai: Junior Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao`s next yet-untitled Telugu outing with filmmaker Puri Jagannadh will hit theatres on the occasion of Makar Sankranti 2015, says its producer Bandla Ganesh.
"We will go on floors soon and complete the film in one quick and long session. If everything goes well, we plan to release the film Jan 9 next year on the occasion of Sankranti," Ganesh told IANS.
NTR is teaming up with Puri for the second time after Telugu actioner "Andhrawala".
In this new film, NTR will be seen as a policeman, while Kajal Agarwal will be playing an animal lover.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017
- Vashu Bhagnani to produce Priyanka Chopra's next home production