Lakshmi Manchu dons glamorous avatar in her next
Chennai: Having played an evil sorceress and a village belle in her earlier films, producer-actress Lakshmi Manchu is set to play a highly glamorous role in upcoming Telugu drama `Chandamama Kathalu`.
"Since Lakshmi has not essayed any glamorous roles before I thought that she would perfectly fit the role of a super model," the film`s director Praveen Sattaru told reporters.
"It`s quite contrary to her previous roles and brings forth the side audiences have not seen from her in the past," he added.
"Lakshmi was upbeat about the role because she hasn`t played it before. Lakshmi`s own pet dog Anand plays an important role alongside her," he added.
`Chandamama Kathalu` also features Vijaya Naresh, Alluri Krishnam Raju aka Krishnudu, Aamani, Krishna Chaitanya and Richa Panai in important roles.
The film`s title is inspired by a children`s book of the same name. Currently on the floors, it will come out next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Conspiracy angle will be probed, says Kerala govt
- Tamil actress Varalaxmi reveals her 'casting couch' experience, writes 'stop disrespecting women'
- Vidya Balan in a Rajinikanth film?
- Veeram: Amitabh Bachchan unveils teaser of official theme song – WATCH, It’s intense!
- Rana Daggubati's 'The Ghazi Attack': Opening weekend collections at the Box Office