Malayalam actor Thilakan is dead
Thiruvananthapuram: Veteran Malayalam actor Thilakan passed away at a hospital here early Monday. He was 74.
The actor, who died at 3 a.m., was in a critical condition after suffering two heart attacks. He was part of nearly 300 films, most of them in Malayalam.
Beginning his career in the 1950s, he became famous with his 1979 film ‘Ulkadal’. His latest film was ‘Ustad Hotel’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka fought like true warrior in 'Rudhramadevi': Vikramjeet Virk
- Shruti Haasan records song with Anirudh Ravichander for Tamil film 'Vedalam'
- Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ Malaysia shoot schedule to start soon
- Megastar Chiranjeevi to star in Telugu remake of 'Kaththi'?
- Makers of ‘Brahmotsavam' spend Rs.3.5 crore for 'sangeet' number!