Mithun Chakraborty set to make Telugu debut
Chennai: National Award winning Bollywood actor Mithun Chakraborty, known for his performance in ‘Mrigaya’ and ‘Agneepath’, will make his Telugu debut in an important role in Satya Prabhas` directorial debut.
The yet-to-be-titled thriller will feature Satya`s brother Aadi Pinisetty as well as Nikitha in the lead roles.
"Initially, Mithun sir was not interested to be part of the film, but after he heard the story, he couldn`t say no and instantly agreed to be part of the project. We have roped him for a very important role. I don`t want to talk about it now," Satya Prabhas, director of the film, said.
Aadi and Satya are the sons of veteran Telugu director Raviraja Pinisetty, known for helming Telugu films such as ‘Yamudiki Mogudu’, ‘Jwala’ and ‘Chanti’.
"My brother and I promised our father that we will enter films after we complete our education. Aadi entered a few years back and now I`m making my debut with the film," said Satya, a management graduate.
Satya says the film is inspired by real incidents.
"I wrote the script keeping in mind some incidents that happened to my friends as the story basically revolves around friendship," he said.
The film, which will go on floor soon, will be produced by Raviraja Pinisetty under his home banner Adarsha Chitralaya Films.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan accompanied by family members!
- Kabir Khan's next with Salman Khan will have political backdrop
- It is our responsibility to know more when we're endorsing a product: Sidharth Malhotra
- Hrithik Roshan joins hand with transgender band for a cause
- Kamal Haasan to revive an old character in his next with daughter Shruti
- Know what Radhika Apte has to say about Rajinikanth
- Rajinikanth starrer 'Kabali' teaser will be out in May?
- Sardaar Gabbar Singh movie review: Entertaining, but lazily written
- HC refuses interim stay on release of Bengali film based on Sheena case