Salman Khan tweets about ‘Yellow’
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Salman Khan promoted his dear friend Aamir Khan’s film ‘Dhoom 3’ on his show ‘Bigg Boss’ season 7 last year. The ‘Dabangg’ superstar sported the hat used by Aamir in the film and even sang the signature song of the ‘Dhoom’ series to boost publicity.
And now, the actor, who is often known to be extremely helpful, tweeted about a Marathi film titled ‘Yellow’ which comes from the makers of popular film ‘Balak Palak’.
YELLOW 4th april .
— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) February 19, 2014
Produced by Riteish Deshmukh and Uttung Hitendra Thakur ‘Yellow’ is directed by Mahesh Limaye. The film features Mrinal Kulkarni, Upendra Limaye, Rishikesh Joshi, Manoj Joshi, Aishwarya Narkar, Usha Nadkarni, Shikhar Hitendra Thakur, Pravin Tarde, Sagar Talashikar, Gauri Gadgil and Sanjana Rai.
This is how the makers describe the film- ‘Yellow’ is an attempt to answer the often asked question `What happens to my child after me?
The official Facebook page of the film states that Salman was apparently mighty impressed with the way the makers dealt with such a sensitive subject that deals with special children.
Here’s the trailer for you:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels
- Jallikattu row: After Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth bats for bull taming sport