Salman Khan tweets about ‘Yellow’
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Salman Khan promoted his dear friend Aamir Khan’s film ‘Dhoom 3’ on his show ‘Bigg Boss’ season 7 last year. The ‘Dabangg’ superstar sported the hat used by Aamir in the film and even sang the signature song of the ‘Dhoom’ series to boost publicity.
And now, the actor, who is often known to be extremely helpful, tweeted about a Marathi film titled ‘Yellow’ which comes from the makers of popular film ‘Balak Palak’.
YELLOW 4th april .
— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) February 19, 2014
Produced by Riteish Deshmukh and Uttung Hitendra Thakur ‘Yellow’ is directed by Mahesh Limaye. The film features Mrinal Kulkarni, Upendra Limaye, Rishikesh Joshi, Manoj Joshi, Aishwarya Narkar, Usha Nadkarni, Shikhar Hitendra Thakur, Pravin Tarde, Sagar Talashikar, Gauri Gadgil and Sanjana Rai.
This is how the makers describe the film- ‘Yellow’ is an attempt to answer the often asked question `What happens to my child after me?
The official Facebook page of the film states that Salman was apparently mighty impressed with the way the makers dealt with such a sensitive subject that deals with special children.
Here’s the trailer for you:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tamil actor Vijay's father undergoes surgery after fall
- Tamil film director Chandrasekar hospitalised
- Silly to have advertised my Chevalier award: Kamal Haasan
- French Chevalier award winner Kamal Haasan is Sivaji of our generation: Rajinikanth
- Double treat for fans, first look of sequel to release on birthday of 'Baahubali'