Srihari`s Yama character to be crowd-puller, predicts director
Chennai: Telugu actor Srihari is playing Yama, the lord of death, in upcoming socio-fantasy "Yamaho Yamaha", and the film`s director Jitendar is confident that it will attract and entertain the audiences.
"Audience will definitely enjoy seeing Srihari in a role never seen before. We`re sure that the audience will accept him in his new avatar. Moreover, the character is designed in such a way that there is a lot of scope for comedy," Jitendar told IANS.
Films on Yama have been done to death in last few years. How different will "Yamaho Yamaha" be?
"The story is written in such a way that Yama is brought to the US. The events that unfold there are interesting and funny at the same time. I`m sure the audience will find it entertaining and novel," he said.
The film, which releases Dec 7, also stars Sairam Shankar and Parvati Melton in the lead, while M.S. Narayana and Sanjjana will be seen in key roles.
Produced by T. Vijay Kumar, "Yamaho Yamaha" has music by Mahati and editing by Martand Venkatesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Market forces determine heroine's pay, not gender: Karthi Sivakumar
- Proud to have played a woman in 'Remo': Sivakarthikeyan
- Talks are on for 'Sairat' Telugu remake!
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside