Train plays important role in `Oru Orula Irendu Raja`
Chennai: Director R. Kannan`s upcoming Tamil romantic-comedy `Oru Orula Irendu Raja`, which went on floors here Wednesday, features a train in an important role.
Kannan has hired an electric train to shoot some important sequences in the film.
"Major portion of the film revolves around a train journey from Tuticorin to Chennai. The film focuses on a series of unfortunate events in the lives of the lead characters during this journey. We have hired a train, which plays an important role, to shoot some important scenes," Kannan told IANS.
"We will shoot with the train for about ten days from March. The shooting will take place at Mayavaram railway station. I`m sure it will be a different experience for the audience to watch a story unfold inside a train," he added.
Kannan, who is known for remaking Bollywood hits such as "Jab We Met` and `Delhi Belly` in Tamil, says this is his own script.
"This time I`m working on my own script. I`m open to remakes as well but not anytime soon. I want to finish this film first," he said.
Featuring Vimal, Soori and Priya Anand in lead roles, `Oru Orula Irendu Raja`, which releases in June, is produced by Michael Rayappan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017
- Vashu Bhagnani to produce Priyanka Chopra's next home production