Venkatesh keen to team up with Salman Khan?
Chennai: Telugu actor Venkatesh Daggubati, who was recently seen bonding with Salman Khan here, reportedly wants to work with the Bollywood star in a Hindi film soon.
While Venkatesh has been shooting for Telugu remake of ‘Bol Bachchan’ in Hyderabad, Salman is busy shooting for ‘Mental’ in the city.
"Salman and Venkatesh have been shooting in and around the same locality. They have been having a great time bonding and since both have known each other for many years, Venkatesh is keen to work with Salman, but is not sure when it is likely to happen," a close source to Venkatesh told reporters.
"Nothing has been confirmed yet, but talks are definitely on for a project in the future," the source added.
Venkatesh has previously starred in Hindi films "Anari" and "Taqdeerwala". After his last release "Shadow" bombed at the box-office, he has pinned all hopes on "Bol Bachchan" remake, which is tentatively titled "Golmaal". K. Vijay Bhaskar is directing the romantic-comedy that also stars Anjali, Ram and Shazahn Padamsee.
Salman, on the other hand, is busy wrapping up "Mental", a Hindi remake of Chiranjeevi starrer Telugu action-drama "Stalin".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks