Vishal Krishna enters Telugu films for parents' sake
Chennai: Tamil actor Vishal Krishna Reddy, who has been delaying his Telugu project for a long time, says he is foraying into the industry to fulfill his parents wishes.
The film will go on the floors in December this year.
Vishal, who was born in a Telugu household, has so far worked in Tamil filmdom.
"It's my parents' wish to see me do a Telugu film. The idea has been there for a long time, but it has finally materialised now. I'll start shooting from December. The prep-production work has already started," Vishal said.
Interestingly, his Tamil films were dubbed in Telugu, and a few did reasonably well at the box office.
Debutant Sashikanth, former associate of filmmaker Srinu Vaitla, will direct Vishal's Telugu debut. The rest of the cast will be finalised soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!