Ravi Jadhav's Banjo, a musical drama that centres on a band of Mumbai slum boys who whip up a storm with their voices and instruments, is a botched-up cinematic gig that no amount of noise can revi
As far as epics are concerned, Indian mythology is rich – whether in its characters or intricacy of plot.
Released under the PVR Director's Rare banner, director Asif Kapadia's documentary "Amy" gives an up, close and personal insight into the short, volatile and dichotomous life of the jazz diva, Amy
"Second Hand Husband" may sound interesting enough to get you to enter the theatre, but within minutes of the film you realise that the title is a wee bit deceptive.
This film is based on characters designed by James Cameron and Gale Ann Hurd from the "Terminator" series which began way back in 1984.
The Kamal Haasan we get to see in "Papanasam", the Tamil remake of Malayalam blockbuster "Drishyam", is the actor that made him a legend; an acting idol for many contemporary and upcoming actors.
This film is dedicated to the memory of war dogs and their handlers.
There is nothing new about a love triangle. One has witnessed it a million times and so, "Bezubaan Ishq" lacks novelty and offers nothing spectacular.
‘Guddu Rangeela’; Language: Hindi; Cast: Arshad Warsi, Ronit Roy, Amit Sadh, Aditi Rao Hydari, Shri Swara, Sandeep Goyat and Dibyendu Bhattacharya; Director: Subhash Kapoor
‘Miss Tanakpur Haazir Ho’; Language: Hindi; Cast: Annu Kapoor, Hrishitaa Bhatt, Om Puri, Ravi Kishan, Sanjay Mishra and Rahul Bagga; Director: Vinod Kapri
A flighty buddy-bromance based on the characters created by writer-director Doug Ellin, "Entourage" is basically an extended version of an HBO television show that ran from 2004 to 2011.
A movie brimming with passion for an art form—Dance—has undoubtedly reached a notch higher than its prequel and has come out dazzlingly.
Love is painful, everyone has heard that. But `Hamari Adhuri Kahani` is even more painful. Painful to your mind and soul.
‘Jurassic World’; Language: English; Cast: Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Vincent D'Onofrio, Ty Simpkins, Nick Robinson, B.D. Wong, Irrfan Khan and Omar Sy; Director: Colin Trevorrow
M. Manikandan's debut feature "Kaaka Muttai" (Crow's Egg) is not a children's film.
If writing is in her genes, then Zoya Akhtar has proven where she gets the talent of depicting human relations so well.
‘The Age of Adaline’; Cast: Blake Lively, Michiel Huisman, Harrison Ford, Ellen Burstyn, Kathy Baker, Amanda Crew and Lynda Boyd; Director: Lee Toland Krieger
Released under the PVR Director's Rare banner, "Chaar Cutting" is a collection of four indie shorts, assembled by Jamuura Talkies in association with Celebstall.
"Maggie" is director Henry Hobson's debut film. It is a no-frills family drama enveloped in mystery and horror.
"Welcome 2 Karachi" aka welcome to mediocrity, lacklustre humour and uninspiring performances. Director Ashish R. Mohan's film isn't welcoming.
- Attacks on civilians in Aleppo 'breach' humanitarian law: EU
- Britain worried over worsening Indo-Pak relationsBritain worried over worsening Indo-Pak relations
- Charlotte police release video of black man's fatal shooting
- Senior Yemeni rebel leader killed on border: Coalition source
- Britain, France, US seek urgent Security Council meet on Syria
- Trying to conceive? Watch out for these signs of infertility!
- Mars Orbiter Mission completes two years around orbit in Red Planet: ISRO releases first year data of MOM to public
- Jammu and Kashmir: Terrorist attack on Army brigade headquarters in Uri
- DNA: Will India help Balochistan like it helped Bangladesh?
- Who will take responsibility of soldiers martyred in Uri attack?
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- DNA: Analyzing Nawaz Sharif's speech at UN general assembly
- 12 terrorists crossing LoC killed by Indian army in Uri's Lachhipura
- Why is Nawaz Sharif quiet on Balochistan?
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- What a poem! Hours after Uri attack, Indian soldier blasts Pakistan; video goes viral - MUST WATCH
- REALITY CHECK of viral WhatsApp message about Army welfare fund: Here's how even a common man can help India's war heroes
- Uri terror attack: As it happened
- Height of insensitivity! AAP MLA Gopal Rai's escort's car overturns in Chhattisgarh, minister drives away leaving injured jawans behind
- Uri attack: If Pakistanis have chosen war, let's go for it, says Vijender Singh
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders