`Lekar Hum Deewana Dil` marks the grand entry of Raj Kapoor`s grandson Armaan Jain and popular South Indian actress, Deeksha Seth. Armaan has a whole family name he needs to live up to. Ranbir Kapoor, his cousin has already reached the top with appreciation coming from both fans and critics.
To come across a film with so many talented actors all under one roof is a delightful experience. `Chal Bhaag` is one of those hectically plotted adventure stories where the fast flowing fund of ideas and words indicate the presence of minds that understand the grammar of commercial cinema.
The genre of action thrillers has never been a strong point for Bollywood. With `Holiday: A Soldier Is Never Off Duty`, the promise of that changing were strong with slick action in the trailers. However, the pace of the movie is such that the audience has little to look forward to.
Actor-filmmaker Prakash Raj attempts to cook a love story with all the wrong ingredients that makes his final product avoidable. This is not the first time he has tried to go against the grain and failed, but he somehow manages to come up with promising stories that only get squandered in the process of execution.
Hold this film tight. There is an utterly moving sequence towards the end of this lovely parable on cross-border amity where Sunny(Sharib Hashmi), who has strayed into Pakistan, confesses to Aftaab(Innamulhaq) that he is obsessed with Bollywood and wants to be a hero, though he knows he doesn`t have it in him.
In one of the many mind-numbing images in this exceptionally vivid work on the ravages of war, the back of a truck is jolted open and out tumble a bunch of women one on top of another at a Pakistani prison camp for Bangladeshi women run by a despicable tyrant, who could be the Nazi mass murderer Ralph Fiennes in Steven Spielberg`s "Schindler`s List".
- Whatever happened to that two-minute wonder 'Maggi'
- On the Right Track
- World Environment Day: Water, food, energy and rising temperatures
- Tata Nano GenX: Test Drive Review
- Mobile services to benefit 7 crore farmers in India: Report
- 'Smokers are three times more at risk of diabetes than non-smokers'
- Heatwave killed people, numbers killed conscience
- Navy sex scandal: `Guilty won`t be spared`
- Petrol price cut by Rs 3.05 per litre; diesel hiked by 50 paise
- Mystery of Bhangarh Fort--India`s most haunted place
- 16-year old girl gang-raped in Goregaon on pretext of Diwali puja
- An exclusive interview with Sunny Leone after Ragini MMS-2`s success
- BJP leader gang-raped in Ranchi
- Virat Kohli furious at Anushka's bold photoshoot
- Maulana Fazlur Rehman: Pragmatism in Pakistan
- How far can under-fire Dhoni go without the `midas touch`?
- Nawaz Sharif - Hot favourite to win Pakistan polls
- Astrology prediction 2015: What your stars foretell
- Profile: Asif Ali Zardari
- Will Imran Khan shine in Pakistan’s political innings?
- ‘Netaji was not dead but in Russia, and the govt knew it’