Middletons leave London for hometown Bucklebury
London: The Middleton family, whose daughter Kate was the British royal bride, have left London for their hometown Bucklebury in Berkshire.
Looking every inch the proud family and despite staying up late celebrating the wedding at the Buckingham Palace, the family posed for cameras but disclosed nothing about the party, the Daily Express reported.
"We have had a wonderful time. Thank you," Michael Middleton told reporters.
Michael and Carole were accompanied by their son James and daughter Pippa.
The family stayed at London`s Goring Hotel for two nights with relatives and friends.
The Middletons also hosted a private party at the hotel for around 70 people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Consider Nana Patekar my father figure: Ali Fazal
- Happy to be back on sets with Salman Khan, says WHO? It's totally worth reading
- Hope filing FIR for women becomes better, says Amitabh Bachchan post 'Pink'
- Unstoppable 'PINK' box office collections: Amitabh Bachchan starrer crosses Rs 50 cr mark!
- Karan Johar opens up about his two-year-battle with clinical depression