Middletons leave London for hometown Bucklebury
London: The Middleton family, whose daughter Kate was the British royal bride, have left London for their hometown Bucklebury in Berkshire.
Looking every inch the proud family and despite staying up late celebrating the wedding at the Buckingham Palace, the family posed for cameras but disclosed nothing about the party, the Daily Express reported.
"We have had a wonderful time. Thank you," Michael Middleton told reporters.
Michael and Carole were accompanied by their son James and daughter Pippa.
The family stayed at London`s Goring Hotel for two nights with relatives and friends.
The Middletons also hosted a private party at the hotel for around 70 people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former ‘Bigg Boss’ contestant Mandana Karimi engaged; wedding bells to ring soon
- Shravan 2016: Today is the first Somwar - Know what you need to do
- Centuries-old fair symbolising maize blossom begins in Himachal
- What is the purpose of human life—Know here!
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once