Aaron Carter says Hillary Duff is the love of his life
Los Angeles: American singer Aaron Carter has called Hilary Duff the love of his life.
26-year-old Carter took to Twitter on Wednesday to profess his love for Dutt with whom he separated in January, reported a website.
Carter at first retweeted a photo of "flawless" Duff. He then wrote, "Don`t be that stupid douche that loses the love of your life forever.. Like me..."
"I`ll spend the rest of my life trying to better myself to get back to her. I don`t care what ANY of you think," the singer added.
A fan asked if Carter was referring to Duff, to which he replied, "Sure am."
The love confession took place a few weeks after the 26-year-old Duff announced her separation from husband Mike Comrie after three years of their marriage.
The pair have a son, Luca.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show