Adam Levine ready to marry Behati Prinsloo
Los Angeles: Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine wants to tie the knot with his supermodel fiancee Behati Prinsloo as soon as possible.
The singer only got engaged to the model in July but he has told the 24-year-old beauty he wants the wedding to take place immediately, reported Star magazine.
"Adam is in a mad rush to marry Behati ... The sooner the better," a source said.
The `Payphone` hitmaker has let Behati know that money is no obstacle when it comes to planning their nuptials and he is happy to spend a million dollars on their big day.
"He`s ready to become a husband and father so he told Behati to spend whatever she wants, even a million dollars, as long as the wedding is in the near future," the source added.
Levine, 34, popped the question to the Namibian-born beauty at a romantic location in Los Angeles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?