Alex Reid confirms new romance
London: Cagefighter Alex Reid has confirmed that he is enjoying a new romance with girlfriend Nikki.
The 37-year-old, who split from Chantelle Houghton last September, took to Twitter to say that he loves his new girlfriend, reported Digital Spy.
Nikki was the first to speak of the relationship.
"Can`t wait to see my amazing boyfriend and get away from London. Alex Reid love you," she posted.
Reid replied tweeting, "Ok guys, it`s official, I love her."
Reid and Houghton were engaged and have 10-month-old daughter Dolly together.
The cagefighter claimed last month that he was not aware of the whereabouts of his ex-fiancee or his daughter. Houghton confirmed his claims on her Twitter, insisting that there is a good reason for Reid not knowing where she and Dolly live.
The pair`s split was well-publicised. Houghton had also alleged that it was a man, who had caused their relationship to break down.
Reid married Katie Price in February 2011, but they split after less than one year of marriage at the beginning of 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Opening day Box Office collections of Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' are out!
- Neither Hrithik nor Salman! Anushka to team up with Katrina Kaif on 'Koffee with Karan'
- 'Bigg Boss' season 10: Manu Punjabi exits Salman Khan's show?
- Box Office report: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi' to cross Rs 50 crore mark today!