Andy Samberg ties the knot with Joanna Newsom
Los Angeles: Former `Saturday Night Live` comedian Andy Samberg recently exchanged vows with musician fiance Joanna Newsom.
The 35-year-old comedian, who has been dating Newsom for five years, got married on September 21 in California in a star-studded ceremony, reported E! Online.
"So far, it`s been nothing but stress and joy. The joy is the lady herself. The stress is the planning. We tried to go small and it was just impossible. There`s too many relatives, too many friends," Samberg said ahead of the wedding.
Stars like Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel, Amy Poehler, Adam Sandler, Nick Kroll, Maya Rudolph and Paul Thomas Anderson attended the ceremony.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Konkona Sen Sharma wins top honour at Mumbai Film Fest
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi