Andy Samberg ties the knot with Joanna Newsom
Los Angeles: Former `Saturday Night Live` comedian Andy Samberg recently exchanged vows with musician fiance Joanna Newsom.
The 35-year-old comedian, who has been dating Newsom for five years, got married on September 21 in California in a star-studded ceremony, reported E! Online.
"So far, it`s been nothing but stress and joy. The joy is the lady herself. The stress is the planning. We tried to go small and it was just impossible. There`s too many relatives, too many friends," Samberg said ahead of the wedding.
Stars like Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel, Amy Poehler, Adam Sandler, Nick Kroll, Maya Rudolph and Paul Thomas Anderson attended the ceremony.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- The Crew movie review: Visually rich, entertaining
- Sunny Leone does a 'Laila' with Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10'! Pic proof
- THIS actress is playing Maanayata in Sanjay Dutt biopic!
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding