Avril Lavigne, Chad Kroeger bonded over music
Los Angeles: Singer-songwriter Avril Lavigne says her relationship with Nickelback frontman and lead guitarist Chad Kroeger `blossomed naturally` and they `bonded` over their love for music.
The 28-year-old explained how Kroeger proposed her four weeks after their romance started and their romance was centered around `music`.
"We met in the studio. He proposed in the studio a month later after we were dating. We bonded through work, music and song writing. We were buddies and it blossomed naturally into a relationship," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Lavigne as saying.
However, the `Here`s to Never Growing Up` hitmaker said she tries to avoid getting `caught up in life` as a star.
"It`s very rare that I meet people in the industry that are down to earth. Normal people (can) get really caught up in their celebrity and who they are as a star. For me, I`ve always made sure to turn it on when I need it to turn on and turn it off when I need it to turn off," she said.
"I am a normal human being. I like to be home and with my family. I spent 10 years living in Los Angeles and I moved away from Los Angeles now to make sure I don`t get too caught up," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals