Britney Spears` romance with boyfriend still going strong
London: Pop star Britney Spears has silenced rumours that she has split from her boyfriend David Lucado by posting a picture of the couple online.
The `Toxic` hitmaker has been at the centre of speculation, suggesting she ended her relationship with Lucado last month.
Spears, 32, refused to comment on the gossip, but set the record straight by sharing an intimate snap of herself posing with her partner on Facebook.
The image shows Spears wearing a snorkeling mask and smiling for the camera alongside a topless Lucado. She captioned the picture: "Hola from Spears Beach aka mi casa (my home)."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Amitabh Bachchan hails Yuvraj Singh, calls him an exceptional champ!
- Deepika Padukone wants to work with THIS Hollywood superstar!
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?