Carmen Electra always fell for "bad guys"
London: Actress Carmen Electra, who recently revealed she is dating music mogul Simon Cowell, says she was attracted to "bad boys" when she was a teenager.
Electra said she always dated macho men when she first moved to Hollywood at the age of 18, and now feels foolish for believing guys had to be tough, reported Sun Online.
"I had been brought up with macho guys. All my four older brothers were karate black belts. A lot of guys do not want to show they are vulnerable because they regard it as weakness," she said.
"So I ignored that for a time. I was foolish. But at 18 I was attracted to bad boys. I watched what went on around me in Hollywood and wanted to learn," Electra added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!