Catherine Zeta-Jones, Michael Douglas still working on their marriage?
New York: Estranged couple Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas are reportedly working hard to patch up their marriage.
The couple were spotted at a Japanese restaurant Okinawa in Mount Kisco on January 25, reported the New York Post.
They were accompanied by their children and another male friend.
Jones and Douglas separated in August after 13 years of marriage, but have since been working towards a reconciliation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row