Catherine Zeta-Jones, Michael Douglas still working on their marriage?
New York: Estranged couple Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas are reportedly working hard to patch up their marriage.
The couple were spotted at a Japanese restaurant Okinawa in Mount Kisco on January 25, reported the New York Post.
They were accompanied by their children and another male friend.
Jones and Douglas separated in August after 13 years of marriage, but have since been working towards a reconciliation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Might land up in jail if I reveal much about 'Daddy': Arjun Rampal
- Misha is our first 'project' together, says Shahid Kapoor!
- Huma Qureshi's 'Dobaara' to release on May 19
- Beauty and the Beast: First week Box Office collection of Emma Watson starrer out!
- Karan Johar records song for Shekhar Ravjiani, looks forward to long innings as playback singer!
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage