Catherine Zeta-Jones, Michael Douglas still working on their marriage?
New York: Estranged couple Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas are reportedly working hard to patch up their marriage.
The couple were spotted at a Japanese restaurant Okinawa in Mount Kisco on January 25, reported the New York Post.
They were accompanied by their children and another male friend.
Jones and Douglas separated in August after 13 years of marriage, but have since been working towards a reconciliation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic
- Matt Damon is back, check out terrific 'Jason Bourne' poster!
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma team up with India's first transgender band