Catherine Zeta-Jones, Michael Douglas to reunite?
Los Angeles: Estranged couple Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas are reportedly heading for a reunion.
The married couple, who confirmed through their representatives in August that they were taking a break from each other, have allegedly shown signs that they are happy together again, reported Aceshowbiz.
"Zeta-Jones and Douglas were seen laughing and enjoying each other`s company at lunch this past weekend at Ocean Grill on the Upper West Side," a source said.
Neither Zeta-Jones nor Douglas has filed for divorce. She was still seen with the wedding ring and gushed about Douglas after he won the Best Actor trophy at the recent Emmys.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show