Catherine Zeta-Jones, Michael Douglas to reunite?
Los Angeles: Estranged couple Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas are reportedly heading for a reunion.
The married couple, who confirmed through their representatives in August that they were taking a break from each other, have allegedly shown signs that they are happy together again, reported Aceshowbiz.
"Zeta-Jones and Douglas were seen laughing and enjoying each other`s company at lunch this past weekend at Ocean Grill on the Upper West Side," a source said.
Neither Zeta-Jones nor Douglas has filed for divorce. She was still seen with the wedding ring and gushed about Douglas after he won the Best Actor trophy at the recent Emmys.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married