Catherine Zeta-Jones, Michael Douglas to reunite?
Los Angeles: Estranged couple Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas are reportedly heading for a reunion.
The married couple, who confirmed through their representatives in August that they were taking a break from each other, have allegedly shown signs that they are happy together again, reported Aceshowbiz.
"Zeta-Jones and Douglas were seen laughing and enjoying each other`s company at lunch this past weekend at Ocean Grill on the Upper West Side," a source said.
Neither Zeta-Jones nor Douglas has filed for divorce. She was still seen with the wedding ring and gushed about Douglas after he won the Best Actor trophy at the recent Emmys.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship