Catherine Zeta-Jones, Michael Douglas to reunite?
Los Angeles: Estranged couple Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas are reportedly heading for a reunion.
The married couple, who confirmed through their representatives in August that they were taking a break from each other, have allegedly shown signs that they are happy together again, reported Aceshowbiz.
"Zeta-Jones and Douglas were seen laughing and enjoying each other`s company at lunch this past weekend at Ocean Grill on the Upper West Side," a source said.
Neither Zeta-Jones nor Douglas has filed for divorce. She was still seen with the wedding ring and gushed about Douglas after he won the Best Actor trophy at the recent Emmys.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Don't mess with the Indian Army: Bollywood celebrities react to surgical strikes across LoC
- #SurgicalStrikes: Sudarsan Pattnaik salutes Indian Army with his incredible sand art!
- IMPPA to pass resolution banning Pakistani artistes in India
- It's hard to be objective right now: Kangana Ranaut
- Producing films a tough job, says Sonu Sood