Cheryl Cole and Tre Holloway look `seriously loved-up` during dinner date
London: Cheryl Cole and boyfriend Tre Holloway were spotted looking blissfully loved up as they walked arm-in-arm in the Hollywood sunshine.
The duo seemed happy and relaxed as they wandered to dinner, scotching rumours that Cole had "grown bored" with the 27-year-old dancer after a year of dating, the Mirror reported.
Holloway is said to be very much in love with the 29-year-old singer.
A source told the publication that the duo, who was reportedly considering buying a place together in LA, has been talking about a proper base there for a few months and contemplated renting but decided it was more sensible to buy.
The source said that they are both ready for that commitment.
It is also speculated that Cole, who turns 30 next month, is ready to start a family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi