Cheryl Cole, Tre Holloway plan live in?
Los Angeles: Singer Cheryl Cole and boyfriend Tre Holloway are reportedly planning to buy a house together.
The couple is dating since the past few months, and they have been growing strong with their bond.
"They had contemplated renting but decided it was more sensible to buy. They are both ready for that commitment. Tre has insisted on paying his share and it will be their love nest," dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
Cheryl, who is member of band Girls Aloud, wants to take the big step once she finishing touring with the group.
"Cheryl is looking forward to furnishing the pad as soon as the Girls Aloud tour ends," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies