Chris Martin not dating Alexa Chung
Los Angeles: They have been spotted out and about together but newly single Chris Martin has denied that he is dating Alexa Chung.
Martin sparked rumours of a new romance when he was spotted with Chung in New York barely two months after the breakdown of his 10-year-old marriage to Gwyneth Paltrow, reportedly.
Coldplay frontman`s representative said such stories were "completely untrue." Martin, 37, last spoke out about the split in an interview, where he admitted his own issues contributed to the breakup.
"This was more a realization about trying to grow up basically... If you can`t open yourself up, you can`t appreciate the wonder inside. So you can be with someone very wonderful, but because of your own issues you cannot let that be celebrated in the right way," Martin had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Women have cheating nightmares while men fantasize about flying: Study
- Ranveer Singh's rendition of 'Pardesi Pardesi' is so bad it is actually good! - Watch video
- Is Sophie Choudry secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- Benefits of face scrubs for men