Chris Martin not dating Alexa Chung
Los Angeles: They have been spotted out and about together but newly single Chris Martin has denied that he is dating Alexa Chung.
Martin sparked rumours of a new romance when he was spotted with Chung in New York barely two months after the breakdown of his 10-year-old marriage to Gwyneth Paltrow, reportedly.
Coldplay frontman`s representative said such stories were "completely untrue." Martin, 37, last spoke out about the split in an interview, where he admitted his own issues contributed to the breakup.
"This was more a realization about trying to grow up basically... If you can`t open yourself up, you can`t appreciate the wonder inside. So you can be with someone very wonderful, but because of your own issues you cannot let that be celebrated in the right way," Martin had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie review: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma starrer celebrates undying spirit of friendship
- Athiya Shetty shares her style mantra
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say