Danny Cipriani`s sends expensive gift to woo Kelly Brook?
London: Rugby player Danny Cipriani has reportedly gifted his former girlfriend Kelly Brook an expensive diamond bracelet, in a bid to win her back.
Cipriani, 26, gifted a `Cartier Love` diamond bracelet to the 34-year-old model, who had ended her relationship with the sportsman in August after allegedly discovering lewd messages sent to other women from his phone, reported Contactmusic.
"He sent her the Cartier Love bracelet for Christmas because he wants her to realise what she means to him. Danny knows that he`s messed up but they`ve been getting close over the past few weeks," a source said.
The rugby hunk, is making efforts to rekindle the old romance with Brook after their five-year on and off relationship ended amid Cipriani`s alleged cheating rumours.
"They`ve been getting on well again and she doesn`t want to lose him, even after ending their relationship before. She jetted to Dubai the day after but wanted to see Danny first.
"It`s looking like they will be seeing each other over Christmas too now," said the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Opening day Box Office collections of Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' are out!
- Neither Hrithik nor Salman! Anushka to team up with Katrina Kaif on 'Koffee with Karan'
- 'Bigg Boss' season 10: Manu Punjabi exits Salman Khan's show?
- Box Office report: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi' to cross Rs 50 crore mark today!