Debra Messing to continue living with estranged hubby Daniel Zelman
London: Actress Debra Messing has “no immediate plans” to divorce her estranged husband Daniel Zelman as they are happy living together in New York to raise their young son.
The ‘Will and Grace’ star’s representative had earlier this week that Messing and screenwriter Zelman had ended their 10-year marriage earlier this year while insisting that the separation was “entirely mutual”.
However, the pair continues to share a home in the Big Apple for the sake of their seven-year-old son, Roman, and since their arrangement is working smoothly, they are in no rush to file legal papers to make the split official, the Daily Express reported.
A spokesperson for the former couple told UsMagazine.com, that they plan to continue living together for sometime for the sake of their son.
“In the short term they plan on continuing to live together with their son, then gradually transition into a new living situation,” the spokesperson said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year