Don`t mind if women use me for money: Hugh Hefner
London: Playboy founder Hugh Hefner says he does not mind if women use him to get famous.
The 86-year-old, who recently reunited with Crystal Harris, a year after she ended their engagement just days before they were due to get married, insists he wouldn`t be offended if women dated him just to further their own careers, reported Contactmusic.
"I wouldn`t be offended in either case. It is reality that women use me to become famous and it would be ridiculous to turn a blind eye to that. And if they use me for sex it is above all a big compliment in my age," he said.
Hefner is known for dating much younger women and he thinks that is because his tastes haven`t changed at all since he was 20.
"My taste has never changed. When I was 20 I fell in love with 20-year-old women and today I still fall in love with 20 year olds. It`s not the worst - if you can afford it," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth