End of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth`s relationship?
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Miley Cyrus has reportedly split from fiancé Liam Hemsworth.
The ‘Hunger Games’ actor did not like her partying habits. The couple has been dating since 2009, but separated twice in 2010.
"Miley and Liam are done. It is over. She likes to party really hard and can be pretty wild. It became a problem for him," contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
Another source said: "They have broken up before, and are broken up again now. There was drama because she suspected he had a wandering eye. And she recently tweeted a denial that he cheated.
"While Miley has insisted they are still together, right now they are very, very much apart."
However, despite the split, friends close to Cyrus are hopeful they will reconcile their differences and reunite once again.
"Miley is a fiery character, and they do fight, but she is crazy about Liam. She isn`t ready to accept it might be over for good," said a friend.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth