Enrique Iglesias, Anna Kournikova set to wed?
Los Angeles: Singer-songwriter Enrique Iglesias is reportedly set to marry tennis player-fiancée Anna Kournikova.
The couple is planning to get married next week in their home city, Miami, reports the sun.co.uk.
"Anna’s been gagging to get married for years but Enrique’s resisted, openly talking about how he doesn’t want to settle," said a source.
“They’re finally going to do it next week and have invited prominent people like including Nicole Scherzinger, Lewis Hamilton, Jennifer Lopez, Eva Longoria and David and Victoria Beckham,” the source said.
Kournikova’s been wearing a diamond engagement ring worth 3 million pounds for years and it was also said that she has secretly married Iglesias in 2011 after he introduced her as his wife to fans.
“They wouldn’t have done it in secret as they want it to be lavish. This is going to be a huge wedding in front of their celeb pals. They are going all out - it’s going to be a massive ceremony with an over-the-top reception,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic